Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tower Humidor
(01-06-2013, 08:03 PM)The542 Wrote: Man, if you can lay those shelves down flat...that's a ton of storage.

Yeah I know. They are locked in. Mark has the same Humi and was able to make the shelves flat. Maybe he will help. Haha
(01-06-2013, 08:07 PM)NickDrista Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 08:03 PM)The542 Wrote: Man, if you can lay those shelves down flat...that's a ton of storage.

Yeah I know. They are locked in. Mark has the same Humi and was able to make the shelves flat. Maybe he will help. Haha

If you want some help I will be more than happy. Its pretty easy and will only cost you a few beers Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(01-06-2013, 08:17 PM)Mark Wrote:

If you want some help I will be more than happy. Its pretty easy and will only cost you a few beers Tongue

Ok cool. I will make sure I put the bud lights on ice before hand. Hahaha
(01-06-2013, 08:23 PM)NickDrista Wrote: Ok cool. I will make sure I put the bud lights on ice before hand. Hahaha

Sorry, Im busy that day! Ha!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"

I thought the shelves set on pegs. Tap up from the bottom of the shelf to see it it pops up. Then there should be holes under it to put the pegs in to lay flat. I actaully had one that the holes weren't drilled out but an easy fix. I hope thats all it is. if no, it's still not a big deal to mod it. I'm gonna check the site for a better view.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

IIIIII'm baaack.
Cigar Tower II - Cherry

Same design as the Popular HUM-2000 Tower, without the 8 cedar drawers. Features a dual pane, tempered beveled glass door, gold plated lock and key with tassel, hidden piano hinges, plus:

-Holds up to 3000 Cigars
-Tempered Beveled Glass Door
-1 Glass Hygrometer with Brass Frame
-5 Shelves (3 adjustable) for Box Storage -5 Removable Trays with Dividers

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Different humidor. I bought the Lehman. The shelves are adjustable.
I don't Lehman. I do have an account with the 2 that make them. Orleans Group and Quality Importers. They private brand for anybody. I figure they had to be adjustable like I said. I had one they forgot to drill out. You have a beauty, I know that.

At least I have more room. Lol

[Image: 402AABBE-B6DE-4D52-8A0E-2C6FF95C4182-888...E85408.jpg]
Looking good Nick.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore