Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Swiss are alive and Well!
Today we took a sick day to over see a funeral @ my church and was mowing the yard before we had to go to the church to open up. The mail lady drive by and throws a package out the window and keeps right on going. I should have known something was up when that happened! I get to looking @ the package and found that it was from a Dustin guy. What? I haven't ordered anything was what I was thinking. The package didn't feel right, it didn't look right. Then I opened it and BAM! My world was rocked off its foundation! Teck 1337sent some powerfull stuff for this not to be a bomb! Awesome stuff! Thanks Bro!!!

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
Theodore Roosevelt

Beautiful!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
That's some heavy firepower for "not a bomb"!!

Great hit!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
So peace is another word for a beat-down?

Nice hit Dustin and enjoy AC.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Awesome!!!
LOL, I thought the swiss were neutral... This seems like a pre-emptive strike.
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
Nice!!!
This is my boomstick!
nicely done
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Nice hit!!! You are only allowed to bomb if you say its not a bomb, haha. Reminds me of the South Park episode where they are only allowed to shoot the animals if they are attacking them so before killing each one they yell "Its coming right for us."
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Well played sir.
Well played.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!