Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The SC Clone War has begun...
Man... Ya'll are crazy!
I LOVE IT ....... The chest pumping has began
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
This is Gonna be great watching this because clarinist has no idea how the MUM and LK Roll ....
Oh I think you will find he knows how they roll ......... I also think SC is in for a surprise with this ..... all may not be as it seems.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
(07-02-2012, 05:33 AM)Parkster Wrote: Oh I think you will find he knows how they roll ......... I also think SC is in for a surprise with this ..... all may not be as it seems.

Hmm I think enough talking. Need to get the show on the road.( grabs popcorn)
This is one scary thread, did you guys see the clones????

I cannot wait to see the carnage, bring it on, I pray for the victims.
Gangsta
(07-01-2012, 09:49 PM)Clarinetist Wrote:
(07-01-2012, 09:47 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You Guys have me chuckling (if that's a word), just remember what we tod you.

Chuckle all you want...but unless you wanna have to rebuild your beach house AGAIN i'd be careful. Besides, you'll be grinning ear to ear when the carnage starts, and you know it!

That grinning will be from "Betty Boop" giving.....Tongue
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Patience... he will probably hit when all this hype is through
Git R Dun!
Allow the "fly-fishing" tourney to commence! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-02-2012, 07:16 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Allow the "fly-fishing" tourney to commence! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"You may start wearing your waders!"

[Image: neoprene_fishing_waders.jpg]