Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Robfather Offers His Humblest Apologies
-PO- Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Ah I see the Robfather stabs one of his own, claims I betrayed him, sends out bombs and than stands down by handing over responsibilities to the LK.  Kind of makes you wonder about the FIRM, loyal - NO, Shoot and than run and hide - YES.  :?
are you calling me out paul?  let's be very clear about this.
I don't know how to make it any more clearer, you got wax build up boy or what!!!!!Tongue
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Ah I see the Robfather stabs one of his own, claims I betrayed him, sends out bombs and than stands down by handing over responsibilities to the LK.  Kind of makes you wonder about the FIRM, loyal - NO, Shoot and than run and hide - YES.  :?
are you calling me out paul?  let's be very clear about this.
I don't know how to make it any more clearer, you got wax build up boy or what!!!!!Tongue
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!
very well.  LK I would request that the head pickle swallower be placed off limits as I will handle this matter personally.
Robfather, your request have been granted. All Firm members are forbidden to make any contact with the PO pickle-bot until the Robfather gives further instructions. God speed Robfather!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Robfather, your request have been granted. All Firm members are forbidden to make any contact with the PO pickle-bot until the Robfather gives further instructions. God speed Robfather!
thank you most humble pipfather.
Hey Rob, you remember Donny Brasco?! Wink

PO is Donny and you are Al Pacino. Pacino got snuffed after vouching for the fed........Confusedhock:

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Hey Rob, you remember Donny Brasco?! Wink

PO is Donny and you are Al Pacino. Pacino got snuffed after vouching for the fed........Confusedhock:

Doc
ROTFLMAO!!!! Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.