Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Robfather Has Come Off the Chain
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE GOES ROB AGAIN......PROVING WHY HE IS THE YODA OF THE SC WORLD!! BRAVOOOO!!! BRAVOOOOO!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
O boy, this is gonna be interesting..........[popcorn]
I don't want to take sides here but Robfather stole my main squeeze.
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:You sick sick B.A.S.T.A.R.D

One little hair, just one litttle hair of Betty's is out of place and your a dead man.

You sick mother!!

[size=7]This is WAR!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

now this wouldn't be a threat would it?

that would be bad.  so very bad. 

The Mum never threatens people, he just keeps his promises.

Make Amens with the Lord.

another threat?  [really]

so very very very bad. 

[Image: pedro.jpg?w=150&h=162]

threatening my comrade?  [really]

[doh]

james, you wanted this.  now you want to turn it ugly?  you may want to consider your tone very carefully while the little miss is staying over so to speak.

now with all due respect, pipe down before you further provoke me and wait for the ransom note. Tongue
Robhathers puppy already tasted her virtue! TANKY-POO!
Ransom Note, you got to be SICK or mentally Ill??? You took one too many blows to the head, you sick sick B.A.S.T.A.R.D. 

Betty will have you for breakfeast and chum you up and soon you will be swimming with the fishes. Skipper will be using you for bait after Betty gets done with you. You think for a second I'm worried about Betty. HAHA, if need be Popeye and his friends told me they are ready...

You DUMB FREAK...

Perhaps I will pay a visit to your sidekick, the one they call TONTO.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Ransom Note, you got to be SICK or mentally Ill??? You took one too many blows to the head, you sick sick B.A.S.T.A.R.D. 

Betty will have you for breakfeast and chum you up and soon you will be swimming with the fishes. Skipper will be using you for bait after Betty gets done with you. You think for a second I'm worried about Betty. HAHA, if need be Popeye and his friends told me they are ready...

You DUMB FREAK...

Perhaps I will pay a visit to your sidekick, the one they call TONTO.

[Image: yadda.jpg]
Hahaha...thats great chit man...[usa]