Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The P0RN Industry??????
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/07/P0RN-industry-seeks-federal-bailout/
NUTS!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:NUTS!
That's what she said.....
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Smartasses. 

I hereby upgrade them from "smut peddler" to "cynical bugger", and award them two e-cool points.
They CANNOT be serious!

[wtf][doh]
But the industry leaders said the issue is a nation in need. "People are too depressed to be sexually active," Flynt said in the statement. "This is very unhealthy as a nation. Americans can do without cars and such but they cannot do without sex."
"With all this economic misery and people losing all that money, sex is the farthest thing from their mind. It's time for congress to rejuvenate the sexual appetite of America. The only way they can do this is by supporting the adult industry and doing it quickly."

[lol][lol][lol][lol]

Yea I'm totally depressed about the economy and not having any sex at all!  He's right!

I guess they're have their ups & downs too! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I guess they're have their ups & downs too! Tongue
Nice Pun!!!!!
[lol]They are proving a point
All cigar smokeshops should receive a bailout because of the damn smoking bans AND the econmony.    With the economy its almost too expensive to smoke decent cigars anymore, plus smoking is not allowed because of their bans.    I deserve a bailout too.   AND MORE SEX.    [lol]