Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parkster - Another Year Younger
Happy birthday
--Mike
Happy Birthday Dave!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thank you so much folks.

I have been dreading this birthday and work really got in the way of letting me celebrate it the way I wanted to, so the good wishes mean a lot to me

I have had a fantastic day. A meal with the whole family, something that has not happened since the last time we arranged it, Whisky seemed to be a theme, 50 years of malts, books and a voucher for a day in THE malt bar of Aberdeen, Room 101 gifts that blew me away, an IOU for a trip to the USA and a voucher for my Porsche that I have been putting on hold due to my responsibilities to my girls .

Pics to follow once I sort out the issues with Tapatalk.

All I all a very enjoyable day

I'm off to sleep now, full of some very special malts and full of the attention of some very special people

Thank you all

Dave
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
That does sound like a great day, and a bright future! Happy Birthday Dave!
Happy birthday Dave, hope you had a great one
No Justice, No Peace!
Good for you Dave, you deserve all the best....
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Happy 50th Birthday, Dave!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope that you had a great day!!!

I have absolutely no idea why my pics ended up in a glass top humi thread, but here they are where they are supposed to be. Damn Tapatalk.

As I stated, Mrs P and Sophia made malt and 101 items a theme this year, 50 years of malt whisky and a couple if sweet pieces from Matt Booth, a FU pendant and a Sakura dog tag and chain set.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Holy Crap, what gifts from beautiful ladies...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore