Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PI has great timing
As many of you know, I had a crappy week last week. My Niece's husband was killed in a car accident. Their one year old baby was with him  (but he was okay). Friday we drove  down to  Maryland (3.5 hours) for the wake, stayed at a hotel Friday and drove back Saturday night. 

My son left me a note saying he put a USPS box in my humidor.

here's what I found:

The Note:

[Image: Magnum001-1.jpg]

The Stogies:

[Image: Magnum002.jpg]

An Illusione 88 (4 by 44), Camacho Diploma Quinto Corte (5 by 50), Coronado By La Flor, Double Toro?(7 by 54), The Edge Corojo Missle (5 by 48) and a LaFlor Chiselito (5 by 44).

[Image: Magnum004.jpg]

Thanks Magnum, Betty and I will enjoy these stogies. You helped make a crappy weekend a little better.

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Now THOSE are some excellent smokes!  Great hit Magnum!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
great hit on the MUM Andy, nice selection tooTongue
Jimmie, sorry again for your loss.  Hope they help a little.
Nice HiT!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very excellent Andy! 
thomas might wear the scary short shorts, but he's a one cool dude. class all the way.
Timing my ass. The Firm Noobe got spanked by an Untouchable. Nice job Andy

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Beauitful hit Andy! Very nice!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Awesome shot with some top quality smokes!!!