Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Other Stall
Traveling down the interstate and needing to use the restroom, I stopped at a rest area and headed to the restroom.

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying: "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says: "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"??

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell him "No...I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously... "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions....”

Cell phones, don't you just love them!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
lmao!!!!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
[Image: haha.gif]......I was wondering where that was goingBig Grin
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
Good one Jimmie!!!

Reminds me of the time I pocket dialed someone....lol
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
LMAO
This is my boomstick!
Nice one Jimmie
I figured there would have been a "glory hole" ending to that story.
I like smoking lightning
lol, at least you didn't hear a shoe tappin
No Justice, No Peace!