Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Members Punch
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:Tom-ass strikes again! Smile

[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sergione Wrote:Thats what he hit me with a Punch and a blow to LA crew. I guess this is what you have to do to join a group that is obsessed with violence and terror on a what is mostly a peaceful community. Go on TomC, laugh and enjoy yourself with your new brothers. Go on and continue to destroy the quite lives of the Innocent. Go on TomC and dont look back because you are now one of them, unable to see harm and mistake it for good, parade with the banner of unity but quite those who dont agree. You are one of them, those people, their kind...Peace shall reign in stogiechat and all will be equal, but not until we go through a cleansing.

This is the carnage,

the words of a beaten down, humbled man or a democratic political candidate.  and this thing?

[Image: attachment.php?id=1084]

that's how this all started.  Wink enjoy your whooping sir. wonderful work Don Tomas.
Don't you mean.....Don Tom-ass? Wink
we just call him sir.
Tom is representing......very nice grasshopper...Tongue

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Nice hit on Serg there Tom
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:[color="blue"]Tom-ass[/color] strikes again! Smile

Don't you mean.....Don Tom-ass? Wink
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
[lol][lol][lol]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Way to go Tom,kick ass!