Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NSCO has let me down...............
Yes I only want the Cuban on his knees for now because once he's in Vegas then the dirt will cover his body.

Enjoy leatherman and remember this is all ISmoke's fault.

He will go down like Scarface and if you're smart you will distance yourself. Keep reading the note I sent you...

Enjoy my humble selection of stogies. Smoke that 2007 El Corbe on a full stomach..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You should pay attention to this warning from the Mum. I still have a feeling things are gonna get worse before they get better. Nice hit Jimmie
I like smoking lightning
(06-19-2010, 02:01 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yes I only want the Cuban on his knees for now because once he's in Vegas then the dirt will cover his body.

He will go down like Scarface and if you're smart you will distance yourself. Keep reading the note I sent you...

Enjoy my humble selection of stogies. Smoke that 2007 El Corbe on a full stomach..
I am afraid of the El Cobre Thats why i haven't tried one but a 2007 wow
(06-19-2010, 06:31 PM)jam Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 02:01 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Yes I only want the Cuban on his knees for now because once he's in Vegas then the dirt will cover his body.

I am afraid of the El Cobre Thats why i haven't tried one but a 2007 wow

The El Cobre is one of my all time favourite smokes, superb cigar, they should be illegal.

Dont be afraid, be upset that they are rarer than hens teeth.
(06-19-2010, 02:01 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Enjoy my humble selection of stogies. Smoke that 2007 El Corbe on a full stomach..

I have a HUGE milestone in my life coming up in the middle of July......and I am sure that celebrating with the El Cobre will be a perfect match!!

NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]

Sounds like more of a "last meal" kind of cigar, doesn't it? Headbash
(06-20-2010, 09:36 AM)MaduroAccountant Wrote: Sounds like more of a "last meal" kind of cigar, doesn't it?

Ideamaby I will hit iSmoke with it....he can take it to Vegas and enjoy it in the desert!!

just kidding bro....I really do hope you make it back in one piece....the NSCO needs youBig Grin
Ah Leatherman, I would worry about yourself. Did anyone say we are done with you yet?

Also, by that time NSCO will only be a memory for a few that are still standing.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
but Mr. Mum....how does one get out of a situation like this??
are there any entry-level jobs available in your "Family Company"?
(06-20-2010, 11:31 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Ah Leatherman, I would worry about yourself. Did anyone say we are done with you yet?

Also, by that time NSCO will only be a memory for a few that are still standing.

Leatherman if you are with the NSCO ok great dont get scared from a few bombs just remember hit back harder we have your back no Worry either you are with the New order or the old order PM Me or bring depends
(06-20-2010, 11:31 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Ah Leatherman, I would worry about yourself. Did anyone say we are done with you yet?

Not Gonna happen as along as i am here thats 1 on 1 not 6 on 1 like your are doing to my Cuban Brother Unguard