Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The NSCO WHOOOO???
Keep your eyes on the horizon pips..... The future holds your fate..... I'll leave you with that.....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(11-07-2013, 03:52 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: call out the GREAT ONE.....The most electrifying man in SC History......so be it.......

Ok now. Just stop it. You cant be both. Pick one. Goldberg or Rock.

As for the rest....my shirt for today says everything you need to see.....

[Image: 1106131611_zpsca733938.jpg]
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I'm all the great CHAMPS combined!!!!! It drives u nuts right!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
A young Buck talkin about the LK's fate???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow....a tale I have heard too many times.....Where's Parkster when u need him....HAHAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(11-07-2013, 07:20 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: A young Buck talkin about the LK's fate???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow....a tale I have heard too many times.....Where's Parkster when u need him....HAHAHAHAHA

"Where's Parkster?"...you're admitting you need backup? Rolleyes Tongue Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I can't believe I'm reading this comic book stuff.

Where's the respect??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-07-2013, 09:36 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I can't believe I'm reading this comic book stuff.

Where's the respect??

These young cowboys don't know anything about respect....that's the problem in this community that needs to be corrected.....and I happen to know a guy!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

I will take the contract on the NOt so Cool ....NSCO give me the word and they will be gone
very cool! great hitt
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
(11-08-2013, 06:11 AM)jam Wrote: I will take the contract on the NOt so Cool ....NSCO give me the word and they will be gone

You're gonna do what?????
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster