Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The NSCO WHOOOO???
(11-06-2013, 07:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(11-06-2013, 05:44 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Those dvd's you mention can now be found in the $1.00 bin at walmart.

No true, I purchased all of them and sold them on eBay for 100 bucks each....
Well, not all of them, I kept a few for my private collection. I now have the whole collection...

Well done Mum....they are all classics... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(11-06-2013, 11:51 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(11-06-2013, 07:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(11-06-2013, 05:44 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Those dvd's you mention can now be found in the $1.00 bin at walmart.

No true, I purchased all of them and sold them on eBay for 100 bucks each....
Well, not all of them, I kept a few for my private collection. I now have the whole collection...

Well done Mum....they are all classics... Smile

Yup...all Classics and on vinyl too...

There is nothing like the oldies....had to use my dad's old Victrola to play those 78's Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Smilin This is fun to watch !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
Tonto.....the LK does not appreciate these references to "oldies", "vinyl" and such. The LK doesn't give a rat's ass that you are the "GATEKEEPER" of the SC Community. The LK doesn't care that you are one of the founding members. NO ONE is safe when the LK gets upset. You can sit back behind your curtain like the Wizard of Oz....but I know where you reside....the LK knows what you drive.....the LK is aware of the home surveillance system that is in place!

Maybe you forgot when I slammed a few fresh, organic, LK Garden Eggplants to the side of your head??? Or when I stuffed 5 lbs of fresh Basil down your throat.....or what about the highly coveted "LK" Hot Peppers jarred in the Oil!!!!????????? Hmmmmmm.......keep it up..."sidekick"......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
O M G....

The Swiss will be grabbing some popcorn for this one...
Its ok LK. Let it all out. You'll feel better after a good cry.

You cant stop it. The New Stogie Chat Order is here. Even the Gatekeeper sees the wisdom of siding with the strong.....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Threatening NSCO conquered territory is grounds for war. The GateKeeper has taken his ass kicking and realized the side to be on... This is your warning... Pass the crown or be toppled....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
The CROWN was never removed......and I dont see it going ANYWHERE for a longgggggggg time.....

You want to protect the Wizard of OZ......so be it. You want my attention and call out the GREAT ONE.....The most electrifying man in SC History......so be it.......

All I can say is..... BAD MOVE man....BAD MOVE......
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

My answer remains the same.... Pass it or be de-throned .... Certainly you will see the writing on the walls.... Pips....
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
ahhhhh.....so many have tried.....I love a good laugh.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster