Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Master's
Hey guys!  The Master's is upon us now!  Even though North Dakota is covered with snow it marks the first turn into spring and lot's of golf!

With that said any predictions?

I say Padraig Harrington!
Well since I live down the road from the course I figured I would chime in here.  I honestly believe Tiger is going to take it this year.  He is in the hunt for Jack Nicholas' record of major victories.  Also he showed up yesterday to practice and the past three years he has showed up on Sunday he has come in second, time for that to change.  Also remember that last year he was palying with a bum knee, so I think with Tiger being at full strength, he will have the best chance to win.
I think Zach Johnson and Sean O'Hair will give Tiger a real challenge.

Both are playing great.  Of the two Johnson has the better chance of upsetting Tiger as he is more battle tested.
Almirante Pirata
I see this as Tiger's to lose.  No competitor has ever gotten into the heads of his opponents more than Tiger and they're all scared of him - whether they admit it or not!  If Tiger starts off huge this will be over quickly.  If he struggles and gets in his own head I would say the same.  In that case, I look to Sergio or Lefty (as much as I hate that man) to make a good showing.  Either way, it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it. so happy to see it on. go tiger! i think this is tiger's year. i am loving the expanded directv coverage though. this stuff is awesome!
GO TIGER!

how can you not love what he has done for the sport?