Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lauderdale End Table Cigar Humidor
Awesome setup
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Looks pretty full Ryan. Guess i'll hang onto all these smokes for you.....Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Love it Ryan. Great setup.
(12-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Looks pretty full Ryan. Guess i'll hang onto all these smokes for you.....Smile

Going to smoke a bunch the next few days so it should open up!!! Thanks for thinking of me though...
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(12-23-2013, 09:30 AM)Domniomaestro Wrote: Looks pretty full Ryan. Guess i'll hang onto all these smokes for you.....Smile

You gotta be kidding me, that's empty compared to mine and many others...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(12-23-2013, 12:11 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Thanks for thinking of me though...

Hey man.....what are friends for? Smile
(12-23-2013, 12:14 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You gotta be kidding me, that's empty compared to mine and many others...

Hehhehee....well of course it couldnt be as full as the Mum's! Smile

Besides....it couldnt be. Not everyone has been collecting them since the first cigar ever rolled.....

Big Grin
(12-23-2013, 12:29 PM)Domniomaestro Wrote:
(12-23-2013, 12:14 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You gotta be kidding me, that's empty compared to mine and many others...

Hehhehee....well of course it couldnt be as full as the Mum's! Smile

Besides....it couldnt be. Not everyone has been collecting them since the first cigar ever rolled.....

Big Grin

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Well....just picked one up. Should be here early next week. Being a bit of a woodworker, I considered making one to my specs - but I have a lot of cigars on the way and I need to get something in place. Beside, $284 shipped was too good to pass up. If down the road my collection get outrageous again (which I hope it doesn't), I and can build something then.

Thanks again for the extra pics Ryan.....
(12-23-2013, 03:46 PM)CooGAR Wrote: Well....just picked one up. Should be here early next week. Being a bit of a woodworker, I considered making one to my specs - but I have a lot of cigars on the way and I need to get something in place. Beside, $284 shipped was too good to pass up. If down the road my collection get outrageous again (which I hope it doesn't), I and can build something then.

Thanks again for the extra pics Ryan.....

Great price for this as it has been great so far. No problem, enjoy!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan