Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kids take on a Bolivar Inmensa
Riofan Wrote:Not to take anything away from churros and puros but you guys are great Herfmanos, if you know what I mean Wink

Si entiendo amigo. I am so sorry that we could stay long Rio, I had a GRIPLOAD of things to get done that day.

With any luck we will see you again this friday......Jesse and I left that day sayin

"Rio is f-ing cool huh" ....." ya, hes just a cool californian like us huh" ..."YA"
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:You sir will get plugged as well

we will be known as the plugz

Time out.  You guys are De La fans?  Seriously?  No way.  One of my favorite groups.  Saw them and Tribe in a small show once, best show I ever saw.
Magnum PI Wrote:
sergione Wrote:You sir will get plugged as well

we will be known as the plugz

Time out.  You guys are De La fans?  Seriously?  No way.  One of my favorite groups.  Saw them and Tribe in a small show once, best show I ever saw.

DUDE!!!!

what are you waiting for!??!?!

just move over here to CALIFORNIA already Wink
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Ya Mag, you will fit right in

Attached Files
.bmp   cali.bmp (Size: 35.94 KB / Downloads: 89)
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
y'all are too damn much.  Great videos.  I'm sitting here in a computer lab about to be kicked out for laughing my ass off!
Funny cause im in the comp lab as well....cool
George Carlin
Still a great job guys.

[Image: deadmolefilmsnewmuckwater3.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.