Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kids take on San Cristobal Classico
tafdom Wrote:
sergione Wrote:It is on my burn list tank, but its kinda back up as of late.

I never thought I would say this but I too many cigars to smoke this week

*sight* life is tough Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWinkBig Grin:dude:
[Image: pipe.gif]  [Image: ccc.gif]  The San Crystal Bowl

someone has been hitting the ganjaWinkBig Grin

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
sergione Wrote:It is on my burn list tank, but its kinda back up as of late.

I never thought I would say this but I too many cigars to smoke this week

*sight* life is tough Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinWinkBig Grin:dude:
[Image: pipe.gif]  [Image: ccc.gif]  The San Crystal Bowl

someone has been hitting the ganjaWinkBig Grin

Not me guys. You live where it all comes from. I've thought about a move.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Looking forward to the stupid human tricks.  And please, can you work on getting the 'Sergio and Jeebus Dancers'?  - I'd reference Solid Gold here, but you guys would have no idea what I'm talking about.  Something like the Laker Girls that could break up each segment.  Hot chicks would improve your ratings - trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort.  Great work.
 So you mean the solid gold lounge in Florida. Great place!! 
Actually, I was thinking more like this -

[Image: solidgold.jpg]

Great job again Guys the reveiws are great. Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives do give us some entertainment.
We can make that happen Magnum but will leave out the tranny on the bottom right....ewww

and yes Terry, we do live in the land where dreams grow

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Magnum PI Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Looking forward to the stupid human tricks.  And please, can you work on getting the 'Sergio and Jeebus Dancers'?  - I'd reference Solid Gold here, but you guys would have no idea what I'm talking about.  Something like the Laker Girls that could break up each segment.  Hot chicks would improve your ratings - trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort.  Great work.
 So you mean the solid gold lounge in Florida. Great place!! 
Actually, I was thinking more like this -

[Image: solidgold.jpg]
I thought you meant this:

http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/ad_solid_gold.html

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
i want to thank everyone for watching this review and thanks for the opportunity to try some really great sticks.....i'm currently working on uploading the lastest review, so stay tuned!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Excellent!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i want to thank everyone for watching this review and thanks for the opportunity to try some really great sticks.....i'm currently working on uploading the lastest review, so stay tuned!

Yes thank you Magnum and everyone else sending cigars, we really cant say that enough but we will send you a shout out on the vids.

Small way we can give back

Im so glad that you guys actually watch us, Jeebus puts in a lot of his time to uploading these vids, and we know that guy has no free timeWink[lol]
George Carlin