Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jelly Man
As long as Mario wears that shirt he deserves whatever he gets
(06-25-2012, 10:15 PM)jitzy Wrote: As long as Mario wears that shirt he deserves whatever he gets

heyy heyy!! Its no different than wearing an LBI or Cape May shirt! LOL Its only the most famous shore on the east coast! Not the TV show! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
all i am saying is the LK listens to the MUM,When the LK was at the MUMs Beach Compound Talking over a bottle of Asti Spumonte the MUM could have had jams back instead the MUM tells LK "Kill HIM"

So THe MUM Threw Jam under the Bus and all because of a Gift

Let it be Known It was Not I That broke the Peace , MUM you broke my heart

Here is the Amazing sticks the Lk gave me because i gave him a Box of Nub Dubs.. which by the way would have been a single Stick if the MUM told Lk no leave him Be ........Instead of KILL HIM

[Image: e812f9c1.jpg]

[Image: 441e711e.jpg]

[Image: 340712ac.jpg]
HOLY SHEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT Jam Man

Nice "gift" from the LK, he certainly did throw you under the bus.

As for the peace treaty, as open to interpretation as it was, I for one am looking forward to the chest (and fist) pumping that looks like it is about to commence.

Bring on the popcorn ...... this should be a hoot.

LK,

I've said it before, and I think this act of "kindness" towards the Jam Meister is deserving of me saying it again.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Awesome jelly beat down!!!!
This is my boomstick!
(06-26-2012, 05:38 AM)EvilAsh Wrote: Awesome jelly beat down!!!!

It wouldnt have been a beat down if the MUM just said to the LK leave it alone it was a gift no need to beat down the Jelly instead he says KILL HIM
(06-25-2012, 11:51 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 10:15 PM)jitzy Wrote: As long as Mario wears that shirt he deserves whatever he gets

heyy heyy!! Its no different than wearing an LBI or Cape May shirt! LOL Its only the most famous shore on the east coast! Not the TV show! LOL

It used to be the case before those morons ruined it. Tongue
O Jelly, don't forget to send the Mum his share.Big Grin

Excellent beat down PIPS.

As they say:

BRAVO, BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Video will be posted in the bomb thread this morning!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-26-2012, 07:12 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Video will be posted in the bomb thread this morning!! Smile

This morning (?)

As in ..... the morning of the 26th June 2012 (?)

That will be a first hahahahaha

(Oh I'm on a roll today .... must be the meds)
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why