Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Pepper King
[Image: 2009CanningHotPeppers014.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Jimmie
--Mike

So sorry Jimmie. Thoughts & prayers sent.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sorry to read this Jimmie. My thoughts are with you and yours.
What a beautiful man. He will be missed but I'm sure he is having one heck of a huge party upstairs.

God Bless that man Uncle Angelo.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
If it's like all the Italian funerals I've been to, it's a blowout. It was a shocker for me @ 13 burying my dad seeing a big party when I was crushed. Thoughts and prayers for you and the family Jim.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

When the message came yesterday of the Great Pepper Master passing, a deep sadness came over me. I am close with the Mum and have heard all the great stories about the peppers and the garden and the traditions of Uncle Angelo! He always had his own way and technique of doing things and was a true mentor for Jimmie. Jimmie was very close with Uncle Angelo and this is a tremendous loss. When he became sick recently and was battling through chemo, only Uncle Angelo would give the Mum instructions, while in the hospital, to keep an eye on the eggplants and make sure he waters them! Till the end, he always had passion for the things he loved.

I became to know Uncle Angelo thru the Mum with the great and funny stories. He was a great man that I know my friend will deeply miss. He fought till the end and now will no longer suffer. He lived a long life and although he will be greatly missed, he is in a better place now.

Always continue the tradition Jimmie, like I know you will. Keep those gardens flourishing in honor of Uncle Angelo cause he will be watching and always will be with you. Stay strong my friend.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very sorry to hear this news. It is very difficult to lose someone close to you.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Very sorry for you and your family's loss Mum.
We are very sorry for your loss Jimmie, and our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.