Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gentle Giant - Ross3X
Hey Bud, It's been a while but we haven't forgotten this special day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Enjoy the day...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Happy birthday bud!!! Enjoy a good stick on this special day!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
--Mike
Happy Birthday!
ROSS! Come down to the stogie this weekend. We'll share a stick!
happy boiday!!

Thanks Guys,

Sorry I haven't been around to participate, but life is very crazy for me now. Mom has been sick, and every time I slow down to try and post or participate in a Herf, it seems there is a family event or some place I need to be with my girls. I did follow the crew via SC when u all were in Vegas and lived vicariously thru all of your posts.

I appreciate the birthday wishes and hope to hook up soon. My new work territory takes me to Buffalo (Bluesman Land) and I have visited the reservation. If anyone needs me to bring back some sticks, I will gladly be the carrier pigeon.

I will try and slow down for a birthday stick this weekend.

Thanks again for all the well wishes,
Ross
Happy Birthday Ross.
(09-16-2010, 07:00 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Happy Birthday Ross.

Wow....thanks Tankie

you just made my day
Smile