Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Flying Scotsman strikes again!
Dave is the MAN! Top Notch as always!!! A prime example of a true BOTL! Enjoy Mike! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Parkster Wrote:As for the Cohiba .............. it really is something special, so pour yourself a two finger dram and kick back and imagine you are in the Highlands of Scotland with me ....... two chairs, two Cohibas and two large drams of a good Balvenie with the view of a Loch of your choice and no distractions.
Sounds like a great idea, Dave... I think the Balvenie 14yr Roasted Malt would be good for that cigar [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
dave kicks ass.  period.

and that photo.  wow.  makes you want to move.
nice work there Dave... nice indeed.
MikeD Wrote:
Parkster Wrote:As for the Cohiba .............. it really is something special, so pour yourself a two finger dram and kick back and imagine you are in the Highlands of Scotland with me ....... two chairs, two Cohibas and two large drams of a good Balvenie with the view of a Loch of your choice and no distractions.
Sounds like a great idea, Dave... I think the Balvenie 14yr Roasted Malt would be good for that cigar [cigar]
I think that pairing would hit the spot. Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why