Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Fish are here
WOW!
wait... there was a fish in that picture?

What fishey said is correct. many reported shark bites turns out to be bluefish bites. They have been known to bite through wire leader. And I've used them up to 15 pounds as bait.

And no, I never use a plier unless I am cutting wire leader. In fact, I often reach down and grab the nose of a shark to control him while removing the hook.

Still, I dont mean to take away form your catch. Just trying to put things in perspective.

Here's my biggest shark to date:

[Image: thresh.jpg]

It ate a 9 pound bluefish.

Very cool Skip.

I caught this 6lb largemouth last year, but it looks like you could use mine to as bait to catch your bait lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MK 199 Wrote:Very cool Skip.

I caught this 6lb largemouth last year, but it looks like you could use mine to as bait to catch your bait lol
Ok MK are you 22 or 12 ??looking a little young there ! [ROTF]
cool fish.

hey, it not the size tha counts in fishing either.

I too catch small fish. I scale down the tackle and have at it. usually my fishing experience is more about who I am with than what I am catching (or sometimes if I am catching Tongue )
BuddhaBill Wrote:
MK 199 Wrote:Very cool Skip.

Ok MK are you 22 or 12 ??looking a little young there ! [ROTF]
This was last year so I was 20, but yes I know I have a baby face.... thanks though....You wanna go old man? lol
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:cool fish.

hey, it not the size tha counts in fishing either.

I too catch small fish. I scale down the tackle and have at it. usually my fishing experience is more about who I am with than what I am catching (or sometimes if I am catching Tongue )
I completly agree, some of the most fun I have had fishing is wading creeks with a couple buddies and tearing up smallmouth.  There small fish but I just love being outside doing something fun with my buddies, and if im catching fish even better.