Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Federal Reserve
I can't understand why people actually listen to this stupid fed. chairman.
We are running out of bullets!!!!!
The market is in a reactionary period right now and not based on fundamentals. The fundamentals are SH** and we need to stop trying to put bubble gum in the dam and start building a new dam. In order to have good times we need to have bad times. You would not know one without the other.
Federal Reserve = Ponzai
We're all in a boat with a small leak.  The government has come along and decided that the best course of action is to drill a hole in the bottom of the boat, in order to let the water drain out back into the sea.  Congress is just debating over how big a hole we should be drilling.

I couldn't agree more with your statement about needing good times AND bad, however, the bulk of this nation has become soft and subscribed to the "Take care of me" philosophy.   Sometimes you NEED to rip the bandaid off, for the wound to heal.   It hurts, but its much quicker than the myth of the slow peel.  Just think, with hyper inflation, we'll all be millionaires soon  :?
Vitamin G Wrote:We're all in a boat with a small leak.  The government has come along and decided that the best course of action is to drill a hole in the bottom of the boat, in order to let the water drain out back into the sea.  Congress is just debating over how big a hole we should be drilling.

I couldn't agree more with your statement about needing good times AND bad, however, the bulk of this nation has become soft and subscribed to the "Take care of me" philosophy.   Sometimes you NEED to rip the bandaid off, for the wound to heal.   It hurts, but its much quicker than the myth of the slow peel.  Just think, with hyper inflation, we'll all be millionaires soon  :?
I agree with every single statement.

Brad