Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The FIRM
where has rubie been? i haven't seen him around in forever! i have the dude on my xbl friends list, i'm gonna have to drop him a line.
[Image: fart.jpg]

I never had the priveledge to chat with Rob.  However, I find it ironic that as soon as I join Stogie Chat he leaves.

With all the comraderie here how could one at least not want to check in?

My wife is always on me about farting in the house; but damn!  Do I stink?  

[Image: fart2.jpg]
[lol][ROTF]
Consigliere...

This gives the Capo di Tutti Capi great pride and pleasure to read your post. The new members of the SC World have no idea of what the Firm is all about and what destruction we can cause. We will continue to make the Robfather proud!

And concerning the Robfather....he is on an extended leave from his Firm duties. Hopefully he will be back very soon.

And let's scratch PO from that list Jim....remember he jumped ship to the WCC? And then the LK crushed him in the End of Days bomb....along with Doc....WCC is no more....and PO turned his back on the Firm.

Capo LK
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
US_Tank Wrote:     Confusedhock:       Oh wait?  Is Mario part of the firm? 

You have GOT to be kidding.  Pin the tail on the dago. [ROTF][italy]

[Image: FIRM2.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Maduro PiPs Wrote:And let's scratch PO from that list Jim....remember he jumped ship to the WCC? And then the LK crushed him in the End of Days bomb....along with Doc....WCC is no more....and PO turned his back on the Firm.

Capo LK

Wait a sec. You might have knocked PO and The Doc off the map but if you havent noticed Jesse and I are not only still posting, we are annoying as heck. You cant get rid of us no matter how hard you try, we are like AIDS, you got the Germ, you cant shake it offCool

Peso Boyzz.

But glad to hear from the firm and its efforts to bring out some guys who have gone missing.

Rubie????? Must be all that Brazilian boom BooM
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I have just finished Herfing with the Robfather, and he is doing well. He told me it is his wish for Mario to lead as the head of the Firm, and for you Headley to continue as the Consigliere. The Robfather has been detained from participating on Stogie Chat, due to matters that he needs to deal with on a personal level. In speaking with him I know he truly misses being away from us. I have kept him informed of the goings on and he has left Mario in charge for the time being.

I as a trusted soldier await my orders, just let me know what is needed of me.
tafdom Wrote:[Image: FIRM2.jpg]

There is a footsoldier missing from that picture. Big Grin
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:[Image: FIRM2.jpg]

There is a footsoldier missing from that picture. Big Grin
yes there is, more than one...time to design a new family pic!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Firm?

What's that?