Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Diamond Lion - Mum
NICE!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Hahahahahaha

Who could forget the look on the Mums face when Doug pulled out the Mason Jars hahahahahahahahaha
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I received two mason jars this week, Da Sheep and a stogie. Pics to follow in another trhread.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mum is going to be lion fodder for quite some time.
(07-31-2011, 07:25 AM)Parkster Wrote: Hahahahahaha

Who could forget the look on the Mums face when Doug pulled out the Mason Jars hahahahahahahahaha

A little later, I saw the Mum shaking his head and muttering, "How the (beep) am I gonna get a case of Mason jars home?" LOL. Good times.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(07-31-2011, 09:24 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Mum is going to be lion fodder for quite some time.

I wouldn't do such a horrible thing. Big Grin Hmmm...wonder if Tower Cigars has any mumceros in stock? Just random thinking here.
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
(07-31-2011, 02:32 PM)The Diamond Lion Wrote:
(07-31-2011, 09:24 AM)US_Tank Wrote: Mum is going to be lion fodder for quite some time.

I wouldn't do such a horrible thing. Big Grin Hmmm...wonder if Tower Cigars has any mumceros in stock? Just random thinking here.

Remember to respect the FOG...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore