Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day The Music Died
PO Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
PO Wrote:Don Rob, I have launched

change of underwear needed?
Not for me!!!!!!!!
Well, Kelsey (Deb's daughter) slept over her grandmothers on Friday. I launched several times... Let me tell you, someone had to do laundry the next day... crap, did I say that out loud again?!
PO Wrote:

Not for me!!!!!!!!
Well, Kelsey (Deb's daughter) slept over her grandmothers on Friday. I launched several times... Let me tell you, someone had to do laundry the next day... crap, did I say that out loud again?!
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: OMG!!!!!!  Way too much info!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock: OMG!!!!!!  Way too much info!!!!
you have an aversion to hygiene?
PO Wrote:

Not for me!!!!!!!!
good god john what the hell have you done to my thread? paul's underwear and now this? Smile

Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
PO Wrote:

Not for me!!!!!!!!
good god john what the hell have you done to my thread? paul's underwear and now this? Smile
Wait.....wait... I thought Po said he dosen't wear underwear..Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
PO Wrote:

Not for me!!!!!!!!
sorry... when I saw "launch" I naturally assumed... well, you know the rest... Sorry, I think I'm going through my changes here. Hormones running amuck