Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Crazy Cuban Masters the DM
So I come home from work today, and my kids greet me as usual. I go change out of my work clothes, and sit down for dinner. After an enjoyable dinner of some bangin' leftover hamburgers and fixin's from yesterday, I went to go into my computer room. My kids suddenly wanted to go outside, over to a friends house, etc. "Sure", I said, and they 'ran' out of here. I should have known something was up.....

Low and behold, sitting serenely on my desk, I see the following. Quickly I grab my camera, suddenly feeling ice water rush through my belly....

[Image: Package.jpg]

Carefully, I begin to examine and open the innocuous box, and.....

[Image: Explosion.jpg]

Sheesh!! Joj! Moje dupe boli!ludi kubanski učinio duhati moj stol!

Miraculously, a letter drifts down and after I was able to get up, here is what I saw on it!

[Image: Letter.jpg]

I am humbled and honored Angel!! Thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity! I shall take my shredded Croatian backside, and hide out in the forest for a while!

The sticks!

[Image: Sticks.jpg]

A closeup!!

[Image: Sticks-Closeup.jpg]

Thank you again Angel!! May the winds of fortune gently push riches to your door!

DM
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Excellent!
--Mike
Awesome stuff He got me to
Sweet!!
The mad man is on a run!!! Good shooting Angel
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nice hit!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Mad Cuban does it again..
Enjoy those fine stogies Dave.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
WOW! Amazing cigars...all really tasty! Great Job, Cubano Loco!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Dave, I hope there are some sticks there that A. you haven't tried or B. you like!!! Enjoy my friend!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I just smoked that DPG series JJ Maduro tonight...fantastic cigar! Truly enjoyable!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"