Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
look out more PO-BEER on its way....it might be PO, but  at least its PO-BEER.
YOu do not have to be rich to drink PO-BEER!
Irishcelt Wrote:look out more PO-BEER on its way....it might be PO, but  at least its PO-BEER.

it's good to know that this post was recoverable from the rubble of the old site! LMAO! 

Flyerman, that's a great label!  I look forward to doing an Imperial stout, after some of the wounds from the setbacks on this stout heal, should take all of 60 seconds.....ok, done. 

I still need to check out some ESB's, Po, I didn't forget you suggesting that for the next batch, and my drinking adventures in Asheville got cut short before we got to the place where I was going to have an ESB.  Been doing a lot of reading about all grain, and just brewing process in general.  That BYO magazine is fantastic, I got my second issue a few weeks ago and just tearing through it.  And of course, Joy of Homebrewing is forever by my side.
LC stogiechat homebrew gnome Wrote:
Irishcelt Wrote:look out more PO-BEER on its way....it might be PO, but  at least its PO-BEER.

it's good to know that this post was recoverable from the rubble of the old site! LMAO! 

Flyerman, that's a great label!  I look forward to doing an Imperial stout, after some of the wounds from the setbacks on this stout heal, should take all of 60 seconds.....ok, done. 

I still need to check out some ESB's, Po, I didn't forget you suggesting that for the next batch, and my drinking adventures in Asheville got cut short before we got to the place where I was going to have an ESB.  Been doing a lot of reading about all grain, and just brewing process in general.  That BYO magazine is fantastic, I got my second issue a few weeks ago and just tearing through it.  And of course, Joy of Homebrewing is forever by my side.
LC, if you can find it where your at try the Red Hook ESB, Man now that is a beer Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Well if you PO I will P in your PO-BEER so don't PMO or else!!!!!!Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Well if you PO I will P in your PO-BEER so don't PMO or else!!!!!!Wink
you heard it here first folks.
Fascinating pic's LC! Many thanks for getting back after this.  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Fascinating pic's LC! Many thanks for getting back after this.  Smile
just doin my job, uncle Bob. Wink glad to know folks enjoy them.  it is cool looking at the process in one set of pics like that, especially since it spans about a month from start to drink.
Makes you want to raid LC's place
Irishcelt Wrote:Makes you want to raid LC's place
door's always open bro.
Wonders how long it will take to crutch myself over?Tongue