Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clown Conspiracy...
Yep, I might hit him with this:

[Image: 9c45c924.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
So further intel is starting to surface.......

It seems the clown mockery was extended after Vegas into the Mum's Private Beach House!!!!!!!!

Now this is surprising.......but after seeing the two individuals involved, I wasnt so surprised.

Yes, the bowtie man himself started the fun back in Lavallette to continue what was happening in Vegas......and standing next to a once trusted ally does not sit well with the LK....

[Image: 2ce54f5b.jpg]

They went from the Mum kitchen....out to the herf deck and laughed as if all was OK.....

[Image: 3ad8f28e.jpg]

Tank wanted to get in on the action and decided to sport the getup as well........this is shocking!

[Image: 2d8ed099.jpg]

Now the LK always thought of the MUM Beach House as a safe haven.....as a second home for the LK and family.....but this mockery when the LK isnt there....grrrrrrrrr......does not sit well with me....

stay tuned!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Apparently, Mrs. LK seems to be OK with all of this as she recently contacted me thru FB about the summer of 2012???

I have to wonder if Mrs. Lk was involved in all of this?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Wait a minute how the Tuck did I get dragged into this $hit, don't make me come out of hibernation you King Clown!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Stay where you are Shephard.....you can come back out in July when the Vegas herf rolls back around....then I will deal with you.....this is all a recap of the past.....

And Mum.....I wonder if Mrs. LK is behind some of time! First Jelly.....the Transporter....now Mrs. LK!!!???
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Looks like Chris' bowtie is getting bigger.... or he is getting smaller...

[Image: 3763713777_25b09a260f_m.jpg]

Mario the disrespect is rampant. It is out of control and is a plague on good clown sensibility.
The last time this gang was in Pensacola they were dressed up as clowns eating oysters and Sheldon's pie. I have tried to purge this memory so pictures may be hard to cone by but I will look.
Almirante Pirata
(03-06-2012, 12:05 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: Looks like Chris' bowtie is getting bigger.... or he is getting smaller...

[Image: 3763713777_25b09a260f_m.jpg]

AHHAHHAHAHA...it could be BOTH! HAHHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(03-06-2012, 07:10 AM)SenorSmoke Wrote: Mario the disrespect is rampant. It is out of control and is a plague on good clown sensibility.
The last time this gang was in Pensacola they were dressed up as clowns eating oysters and Sheldon's pie. I have tried to purge this memory so pictures may be hard to cone by but I will look.

This is very true Pirate.........I cannot see this ending well with all this disrespect towards the sacred clown brotherhood.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

As new intel continues to roll in......it just gets more and more disturbing......yet another MOD was disrespecting the brotherhood.

So it seems MAHHHHKKKKKKK got the word back in New England about the Vegas mockery......and I say "word" since he has yet to join the Official Vegas Man Club! Smile

Now I dont know what is more disturbing......the clown getup...or that damn "please burn it right now" Christmas sweater he likes to wear to the MoSun herfs!!!!!!!!!!

You be the judge........

[Image: 8d3447ac.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster