Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Clown Conspiracy...
Well this thread is off to a hilarious start lol
--Mike
This is going to be good.
Almirante Pirata
It's already past good. I can't wait. Talk about to much time on your hands. Great job to all so far

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(03-04-2012, 03:33 PM)tafdom Wrote: It's already past good. I can't wait. Talk about to much time on your hands. Great job to all so far

+1
Oh yeah!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
So as the Vegas herf continues.....we are ALL shocked when Paul....PO...The Shepherd.....The Goat Fcuker....among other things showed up to surprised the LK.......this was after the LK called him out......

Well he was bombed by many in the LK's room......and thought he would be slick and disguise himself when showing a nice gift from Parkster here.......who was he fooling????

[Image: a259d24f.jpg]

He did a great job with the wig and all....one of the most CONVINCING coverups so far........but the Grateful Dead shirt and goat-tee down to his BALLS gave it up!! HAHAHAHAHHAH

So then we look over and see his west coast boyfriend donning the get up once again....look everyone...Mr. Cigar Snapshot himself.....the King of Washing Machine Repairs.....Mr. Bill Maytag...

[Image: 0c81c7a5.jpg]

I am really have a hard time at this point seeing the guys use the LK "Killer Clown" disguise in mockery. Where is the respect?????

Even later that night......we headed over the Beatles "Revolution" Lounge in the Mirage.....Robbie happened to join us that night...... He floated over from his suite in the Venitian......it takes about 45 mins to get through all the hallways and about 5 elevators before you hit the hobby. Luckily for Robbie......HE FLOATS...... so he glided over and went to chat with the Ambassador of SC, Mr. Mum.......

Again......the mockery continues.......Jimmie sitting with Robbie.....giggling.....with once again, a new disguise....

[Image: 028c5440.jpg]

He thought he was so funny.....he took the same pic twice and changed up the makeup!

[Image: 2d9b8431.jpg]

Now luckily for Mum and the rest of these guys......they had an UMLIMITED amount of custom clown bowties courtesy of the Transporter himself.

See Chris has been into this "bowtie" fetish now for quite sometime and it has been becoming his trademark at all herfs.....

As seen here and of course at the recent MoSun Herf....

[Image: eaf799c3.jpg]

So it comes to no surprise to the LK that his ONCE trusted and LOYAL solider, is now somewhat of the "supplier".......

This does not sit well with the LK.....not one bit.....

Stay Tuned.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I wonder what bow tie the transporter will be wearing at the Italian Sunday Feast tonight.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
OMG, this is the funniest thread EVER!!!
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-04-2012, 01:51 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: I am a little surprised that Mario has time to respond to this thread and exercise his Photoshop skills...

He has been rather busy lately...

http://www.jibjab.com/view/O9ovc8bGFKEFp...pid=jj_url

Oh geez ....... thats some funny stuff there Bill.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
The transporter wore this bow tie at our Sunday night dinner:

[Image: 2012-03-04_18-48-56_137.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(03-04-2012, 11:05 AM)wtfdic Wrote: Well this thread is off to a hilarious start lol

Yup I agree!!! Haha