Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Cigar Art and Photography of the LK
Use whatever u like Dave! Glad u like them!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Looks classic, I like.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
2006 Cigar of the Year! Bolivar Royal Corona - Cigar in picture is from an 07 box.

[Image: 027b5df9.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very nice work.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Mario, these are fantastic!

Thanks for sharing them with those of us who are anti-Facebook Smile
This is my boomstick!
Mrs. LK takes excellent pics..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(06-29-2012, 09:23 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Mrs. LK takes excellent pics..

Hahahahahaha! And she has excellent taste in cigars! Lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Fuente Fuente Forbidden X Opus X 13 Nacimiento 1912

[Image: 0b036a44.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(06-29-2012, 10:23 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Fuente Fuente Forbidden X Opus X 13 Nacimiento 1912

What a beauty!
Nub Double Maduro - "NuB DuB"

[Image: 290a6a37.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster