Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bucket List
OK, looks like a great movie. That aside, what would you put on your list?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK, looks like a great movie. That aside, what would you put on your list?
Herf with the NY guys!  Herf with the California guys!  Herf with the Texas guys!  Herf with Tafdom!
US_Tank Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:OK, looks like a great movie. That aside, what would you put on your list?
Herf with the NY guys!  Herf with the California guys!  Herf with the Texas guys!  Herf with Tafdom!

what aboutMe Joebob, Steve47 and the like (the Ohio Boys!)
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
My post ran short as I had to send kids to bed.  But hell yes Ohio boys.  Go Buckeyes!
Now, I've been giving this some serious thought. I come up with some noble stuff (like making amends with my oldest son), some not so noble (like hurting the woman who stole my dead mothers lamps & getting them back), some fun stuff like seeing the 7 wonders of the world. I am one of the oldest members here. So my list takes on a serious note (although I think I have maybe 30 to 40 years left, after 50 you start thinking of the finality of life in a new light)

Then...

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
I agree. I would have to add meeting and enjoying some fine libation and smoke with all of the Cali guys and everyone else. You guys rock.
I want to get DRUKE with Headley.
I might be the second oldest member here but still feel and act like a kid..

Herffing with everyone would be nice. First stop is the L.I. connection
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
fishhound Wrote:I want to get DRUKE with Headley.
I second that!!

Maybe we need to do a Stogie Chat Chicago Herf this summer?  Or Vegas next fall? 
US_Tank Wrote:Maybe we need to do a Stogie Chat Chicago Herf this summer?  Or Vegas next fall?

Chi-Town in summer is probably quite doable for me!!

JoeBob??  ROAD TRIP Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool