Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Aristocrat arrives!!!
Fill it up and take lot's of pics!   Great stuff for sure!   I can't quit looking at it!   Damn!  Now I want one!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Fill it up and take lot's of pics!   Great stuff for sure!   I can't quit looking at it!   Damn!  Now I want one!

Bob does an amazing job!! I've had some great furniture before, but this is the most solid, beautiful piece of work I've owned. Highly recommended!!
 Wow that thing is beautiful bro!!!!!! Congrats! That a peice you'll lhave for the rest of your life. Great investment.....I WANT ONE!!!!Big Grin
Amazing.  Confusedhock:
It is just missing a picture of Sergione sitting cross-legged on top, surrounded by cigar smoke.Wink
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:It is just missing a picture of Sergione sitting cross-legged on top, surrounded by cigar smoke.Wink

You got it Bobgun[thumbsup]

[lol]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:It is just missing a picture of Sergione sitting cross-legged on top, surrounded by cigar smoke.Wink

[lol]

[lol][lol]
BEAUTIFUL!!!! 

Welcome to the big boys club.Wink  Don't worry, you'll fill that thing up in no time...
[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:

[lol]

Consider it done. We'll have to get him some type of costume to wear though.
vasypher Wrote:[user=212]sergione[/user] wrote:
Quote:

[lol]

Consider it done. We'll have to get him some type of costume to wear though.
Yes, something like this.

Attached Files Image(s)