Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 2011 L.I. Herf
(07-24-2011, 07:43 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 07:39 PM)nayslayer Wrote: What time does it start/end?

It starts whenever the the 1st person arrives & ends when the last person leaves! Big Grin

Last year the 1st people started arriving around 11am or so & the last person left...I think after midnight or 1am or so.

Yeah, Evil and I were so early...lol

GREAT TIMES FELLAS!!!!!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I think I was the last to leave.....LOL! I should be a GO once again! What's an LI Herf without the LK! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-25-2011, 12:26 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I think I was the last to leave.....LOL! I should be a GO once again! What's an LI Herf without the LK! Smile

SWEET! If you're going I'm definitley coming!
I'm there every year......should have came to Vegas
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-25-2011, 12:42 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I'm there every year......should have came to Vegas

My daughters here with me for half the summer
You're screwing with my fishing, but yeah, ok.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I might be away that weekend, not sure yet..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Have fun guys!
--Mike
Why is my name not on that list Jan? You know I will be making a cameo appearance. :-D
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
(07-25-2011, 10:18 AM)MikeD Wrote: Why is my name not on that list Jan? You know I will be making a cameo appearance. :-D

He is a-l-i-v-e!