Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2008 Bombing TOUR - The LK Comeback!!
fishhound Wrote:
chris1980 Wrote:ok ok i got my popcorn and beer ready i have my money on tank but  LK wow what a record he has  close battle
Don't get me wrong here, Tank has thrown some nice bombs but he won't be coming out on top on this one. You might want to edit your post before someone takes you up on that bet.

Mario makes a lot of noise with his Smack talk, but his bombs are equally as loud. Mario is also a little more crazy and will not bow out till he is on top.

I'll bet he is looking into Lobsters from Maine and Kobe beef as you are reading this.
Right Mario?
That's what I've been thinking will happen...Live Lobs at 20 paces....Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
What !!!! no way lobsters  are you guys for real get out of here!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:What !!!! no way lobsters  are you guys for real get out of here!
Rumor has it that's it's happened, at least once...Wink 
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
damn !!!!!!!!Confusedhock:
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Looks like they will both go down in history.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well, it's certainly true, Mario had an impressive run and unmatched record . . . back in the day. [really]

But now it's starting to feel a whole lot like "the older I get the faster I was" around here. This is what the third thread? The FOURTH?!? Where the increasingly doddering ol' Popster says he's gonna show the young whippersnapper Tank how to "kick it old school?"

But . . .

[Image: Wheres_the_beef.jpg]

Yeah, yeah, lotsa pics of musclebound wrestling hasbeens, but it's all . . .

[Image: lolmetal_03.jpg]

. . . from the cheap seats.

Brutha, please. Give it a rest. At this rate you'll be lucky to get off a bomb a year. [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, it's certainly true, Mario had an impressive run and unmatched record . . . back in the day. [really]

But now it's starting to feel a whole lot like "the older I get the faster I was" around here. This is what the third thread? The FOURTH?!? Where the increasingly doddering ol' Popster says he's gonna show the young whippersnapper Tank how to "kick it old school?"

But . . .

NANP™
[cigar]
Typo?...you meant Poopster, right? Tongue
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Well, it's certainly true, Mario had an impressive run and unmatched record . . . back in the day. [really]

But . . .

NANP™
[cigar]
Typo?...you meant Poopster, right? Tongue

hahahaha! i love it. this is so funny. all this talk talk talk talk talk. i hope some bombs FINALLY land.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. you guys are making my daze. lol
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:wow, tanks gots some guns.

And Mark, we're gonna need waders or a boat pretty soon.

Did someboday say guns?........

[Image: IMG_1574.jpg]

And a boat?.........

[Image: IMG_0413.jpg]