Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanx Mean Joe
Won this last month at a ST event in Omaha.

[Image: IMAG0240.jpg]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Superb ....... I'll bet this pic does it no justice in comparison to seeing it in the flesh.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Awesome
--Mike
I saw it in person. Mean Joe is the best..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I apologize, I'm a dumb rookie. Is that a poster? Regardless, it's really cool looking!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
You are welcome Gus...I am glad you won one and am super happy someone from Stogie Chat won one!!

They are Giclee canvas prints and stretched. I believe the size is 20x24.
Nice!

(08-10-2011, 06:56 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Is that a poster? Regardless, it's really cool looking!

I'm thinking the same thing...is that one poster/pic with the appearance of 2 different images?
Created in photoshop. I scanned all the Cain and nub bands then created the full image of cigar bands. Then using the PS tools I can lift the edge of the image to make it look like a turning page...added the ST logo and a few other effects to get the final result.
(08-10-2011, 06:23 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I saw it in person. Mean Joe is the best..

They had 1 here they gave away too at our event. They are amazing.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.