Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Dick!!
Well, the Bills fired Dick Jauron.  The defensive coordinator will be the interim coach.  It won't do any good unless we hire a gm that knows a thing about football.

I feel bad for Jauron.  I think he might be ill.  He physically does not look good.  The guy wears turtle necks and hooded sweatshirts on the sideline when everyone else is in golf shirts.  He has been wearing sunglasses when it isn't sunny.  He has lost a ton of weight in the past year.  I hope he is ok and enjoys retirement.
Magnum PI Wrote:Well, the Bills fired Dick Jauron.  The defensive coordinator will be the interim coach.  It won't do any good unless we hire a gm that knows a thing about football.

I feel bad for Jauron.  I think he might be ill.  He physically does not look good.  The guy wears turtle necks and hooded sweatshirts on the sideline when everyone else is in golf shirts.  He has been wearing sunglasses when it isn't sunny.  He has lost a ton of weight in the past year.  I hope he is ok and enjoys retirement.
ditto.  poor guy loks terrible.  and not all his fault for the issues.  here's to Dick[irish1]
tafdom Wrote:It WAS an awesome game as stated in my 2nd post but he has always been an ahole.
And a $250,000 fine, what a joke. There are people here that make that![lol]
what a joke?  that is a HUGE fine by anyone's standards.
madurodave Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:It WAS an awesome game as stated in my 2nd post but he has always been an ahole.
i'm not going to argue the fact that that's a huge chunk of coin, but i would imagine (although i don't know how much money bud adams is worth) that that's about similar to you or i getting a 35 dollar parking ticket for letting the meter run out.
scott81425 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:
i'm not going to argue the fact that that's a huge chunk of coin, but i would imagine (although i don't know how much money bud adams is worth) that that's about similar to you or i getting a 35 dollar parking ticket for letting the meter run out.

i agree....but my point is that the nfl doesnt hand out 250k fines very often.

madurodave Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:
madurodave Wrote:

i agree....but my point is that the nfl doesnt hand out 250k fines very often.
oh yeah, 250k is huge. what does the nfl do with all this fine money? i always see fines, but never where they're going.
I believe the money from the fines goes to the nfl retired players fund.

Its a huge fine, but I think the difference here is that this was an owner as compared to a player.
Magnum PI Wrote:I believe the money from the fines goes to the nfl retired players fund.
i was thinking that too. but didn't remember for sure. if that's the case, at least it goes to something useful.