Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Admin
This is my first box ever and it feels good to have a box of cigars all for me....I have a cool girlfriend cause this was my chrismas gift......thanks admin for this cause you saved me from paying double for the same sticks....you rock brother.....and marry chrismas to you 2.Big Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
CAO Gold 10th Anni.......I love these stogies....they look so good
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
and some extra goodies....there was also some candy but my little sister took that as soon as she saw it...later she found that it was mint chocolate Big Grin lol. 
George Carlin
That's Eric for you. The guy knows how to take care of his customers.
congrats sergio. 

and classy as always Eric.
Yup, Eric is great.  Enjoy Serg
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
woooooooooooo SERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MAN!!

Those look AWESOME!! I personally have never seen those before!! Awesome man!! And great girlfriend there as well!!! promoting the love of the leaf!! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Very cool, way cooler than my first box was.  Quite an auspicious start.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
This box is further evidance of what stogiechat.com can do to you......before I could go months with 5 sticks in my 50ct humi...

now I have so many cigars I made a rubberdor....I love my hobbyBig Grin

And this hobby comes with good friends, and BeerLordWink
George Carlin