Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you all very much.....
I want to say THANK YOU all for the awesome Christmas bomb you so generously sent me,I just want you to know how grateful I am.Everytime i look at my cabnet i am taken aback by kindness you've all shown me.The laptop is wonderful and i use it every day,Thank you all again.

Tommy.
Glad you're getting good use from the computer, Tommy.  It should provide hours of surfing StogieChat and looking at P0RN.

Just don't try to smoke all the cigars at once. [cigar]

We all love you here (in a totally plutonic way, of course).  It was a well deserved bombing.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Glad you're getting good use from the computer, Tommy.  It should provide hours of surfing StogieChat and looking at P0RN.

We all love you here (in a totally plutonic way, of course).  It was a well deserved bombing.
Mike could have not said it better myself [thumbsup] tommy enjoy bro you deserve it man[bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
MikeD Wrote:Glad you're getting good use from the computer, Tommy.  It should provide hours of surfing StogieChat and looking at P0RN.

Double Ditto!![thumbsup][thumbsup]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Here is the first cooler
[Image: th_DSCF2205.jpg]

Tommy I expect you to spend more time on Stogie Chat.   You will not be successful until we see you cut into my own post count.  

Glad to have you back here more often.   You are a true friend Tommy!
US_Tank Wrote:Tommy I expect you to spend more time on Stogie Chat.   You will not be successful until we see you cut into my own post count.  

Glad to have you back here more often.   You are a true friend Tommy!
What Tank said... well, all except cutting into his post count...  that is damn near impossible!  [happy]

Another pimphand smack from Tennessee.[lol]See, the north and South can come together.

[size=3]Fine print:   Sometimes
[/size]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Enjoy brother!!!!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
a great act for a great man.  period.  [thumbsup]