Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Veterans
It being Memorial day, just wanted to make sure we had this up, and I didn't see it anywhere else on the board.

To those who have served, those who are serving, those who are walking wounded from serving, those who feel abandoned because of serving, those that are living as prisoners of War, those that we have layed to rest, our hearts, prayers and support are with you always.

To those who signed up without knowing if you'd come home, but knew that you would protect this land we call home, our undying thanks and gratitude.

To the families that gave your sons and daughters, your husbands and wives, your fathers and mothers, we honor your sacrifice.

Above all, I pray that we could all be able to put the guns down, and everyone could return home, but until that day, my prayers are with you all.

Thank you and God bless
AMEN!
Well said brother, well said.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
[usa]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Indeed. Horn lifted and hail!

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]

USNMCB-4, 1977-80
NANP™
Viking1
here's to you all.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[usa]
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
On behalf of my fellow Vets at the lowell VA Center..Thank you for your support,it means a great deal to us.
very well said - and especially for those who gave the ultimate sacrifice