Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Pete!
got a package in the mail today. Pete Z sent 5 CAO gold, 3 Cohiba's, a Monte cristo and a Permodo Lot 23. Camera is Out of order so no Pics. I am really diggin the BOTL. Look out, You dont mess with a southern boy without concequences.
I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead.
-Jimmy Buffett
dude!, you need to know cigar P0RN to us is like big titty P0RN to a 40 year old virgin..lol nice sticks man..enjoy..nice hit pete

Sweet hit!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nice hit! enjoy!
--Mike
Great hit Pete!! Grats Jolly!
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Very nice!!!
Enjoy, jollymon! My palate has evolved to enjoy fuller-bodied cigars, so I was happy to see them go to someone who might enjoy them.
Great hit Pete, and I hope you enjoy them jolly! You're right about us Southern boys....Wink
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

(10-03-2010, 12:43 PM)Soulend Wrote: Great hit Pete, and I hope you enjoy them jolly! You're right about us Southern boys....Wink

Southern boys are just like northern boys, except ya'll have better lookin women to cuddle up with. Smile
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Also many of them don't have teeth, which comes in handy.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]