Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Eric
The next stick at the ND Herf is in your honor Eric!
No doubt - thanks to Eric we have a great place to hang out and learn so much.  Could you imagine what it would be like without some of the members here? It is more than just a forum - it truly is a family here.[guiness][guiness][guiness] cheers for Eric!
I blame Eric for my hangover!  Thanks man!!!

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:I blame Eric for my hangover!  Thanks man!!!

I blame Gunnar for your hangover.
...somebody make Bobgun a Bloody Mary fast! [guiness]

And Eric, thank you for the sandbox. Long live SC!
[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:
fishhound Wrote:This has been said many times and it still isn't enough. Eric has given us such a great gift of having this venue, which has brought together some of the best people I know. Now if we could just get him to attend one of our herfs. [smokin2]

Eric is not real.  He is just a cyber "wizard of oz" dude.  All generated by the REAL owner of TBS cigars.  Eric is just a front man of a bigger conspiracy.  Of which I have not determined.  I can tell you that, like Harpo, some things are not what they appear.  Like NANP......who would think that such an as*hat would have any friends, yet alone cyber ones?[lol]

SC rocks!

Not "an" asshat . . . THE asshat. Unless Mahk's online. [lol]

Many thanks to Eric for all the years of putting up with me. The rest of y'all, too. [thumbsup]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
  Like NANP......who would think that such an as*hat would have any friends, yet alone cyber ones?[lol]

SC rocks!

[really]
We can't thank you enough Eric.
Bluesman455 Wrote:[user=88]madurodave[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
  Like NANP......who would think that such an as*hat would have any friends, yet alone cyber ones?[lol]

SC rocks!

[really]
Eric is the man ..... I have emailed him to see if I could make a donation to help pay for the site ...And he refused ...Just said to keep him in mind ifwhen I buy cigars ...And I do ..Need to take a look now .....But as always that you sir !!