Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texting Language?
Alright, the family was at a pizza place and my wife got a bag of goodies for each of the girls. Well, there are stickers with texting language like LOL, TTYL, etc... one of them is just 143 and I have NO idea what that is, and even if it belongs with those other ones. Could anyone enlighten me on that? Thanks! Oh, and I probably won't believe half of the posts anyway. lol. I'm just kiddin, I'll believe half.
Git R Dun!
http://www.internetslang.com/143-meaning-definition.asp
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Holy freaking crap! I didn't even know they had such a site! Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.
Git R Dun!
NP Tongue Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Smile well.... anywho... Sounds like anytime now you'll need to hand some young kid a very large bullet with his name engraved on the side. Wink
I'm sticking to press one for English.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
It's time you learned all this stuff

IJS
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-17-2011, 08:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: It's time you learned all this stuff

IJS

IKWUM
(10-17-2011, 12:04 PM)Tonto Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 08:54 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: It's time you learned all this stuff

IJS

IKWUM

WTF, oh... IGI
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(10-17-2011, 01:18 PM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
(10-17-2011, 12:04 PM)Tonto Wrote:

IJS

IKWUM

WTF, oh... IGI

lol