Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texting - I need a new phone
macallan2 Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:verizon is advertising a new 3g blackberry phone that looks damn interesting.
Be careful with the storm!  Many people had to send their 1st gen. back due to screen issues and I hear they are extremely slow at rotating and reacting to the accelorameter.:?
Thats a common problem with these newer, more advanced phones hitting the market. I don't have verizon, but I really like the instinct by sprint. And yes, I text alot!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:for the record, I HATE LG. Deb has one. The damn mike on her phone is like a speakerphone. When she calls me I can hear people all around her talking.-

Hmm.

Ironically, I am now quite happy with my LG after a string of Motorolas crapped out on me.  Funny how the world works, eh?
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Well I just upgraded to the LG Voyager and so far I have to say I do like it alot! I am also with Verizon. So far I have had a few LGs and the only ones I think the 1st gen Choclates where LG where the only ones i had problems with. My doughter went threw 5 of them before the let me switch to the Env 1st gen. The wife and my other daughter both have the EnV 2 and like them and have had no problems with them to date.

Bubba
ColbyPants Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:for the record, I HATE LG. Deb has one. The damn mike on her phone is like a speakerphone. When she calls me I can hear people all around her talking.-

Hmm.

Ironically, I am now quite happy with my LG after a string of Motorolas crapped out on me.  Funny how the world works, eh?

how do the people you talk to like it?

Deb LOVES hers. I hate it when she calls me unless it is totally quiet where she is. Even running watter makes her completely unintelligible.
HAHAHAHHA! Yeah MUM has been texting me as well...but then he follows up with an email.....so I get the message TWO - TIMES!!

Forget MUM....its JIMMIE TWO TIMES....going to get the paper...get the paper... HAHAHAHHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:HAHAHAHHA! Yeah MUM has been texting me as well...but then he follows up with an email.....so I get the message TWO - TIMES!!

Forget MUM....its JIMMIE TWO TIMES....going to get the paper...get the paper... HAHAHAHHAHA

HAHA, Yea I did do that. Figure it was better for your record keeping.

Skipper and I knew someone who always repeated himself twice. However, we called him The dog.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
here is a phone jimmie can work..

[Image: cans.jpg]

[lol][lol] CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!! [lol][lol]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
chris1980 Wrote:here is a phone jimmie can work..

Watch it Limo driver, I won't babysit you tomorrow.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Does he still wear his BLACK SCARF on his days off??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

[Image: baby-crying%20jpg.jpg]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!