Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TexCigars?
Any of you gentlemen ordered from TexCigars? Ive found some cigars I like at very good prices. Just wondering.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
They gouge pretty badly on the HTF.
NANP™
Viking1
I have ordered from them. Not a bad expericance. Prices can get a bit high.
--Mike
(02-01-2011, 08:22 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I have ordered from them. Not a bad expericance. Prices can get a bit high.

Ya me too but like the others said some stuff can be high.
(02-01-2011, 09:11 AM)jitzy Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 08:22 AM)wtfdic Wrote: I have ordered from them. Not a bad expericance. Prices can get a bit high.

Ya me too but like the others said some stuff can be high.

Service is good but what jitzy and wtfdic said
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
what're you looking at? have you talked to robbie? i've never ordered from them, but no someone who has, and he had a good experience with them. he actually said they took really good care of him.
(02-01-2011, 05:44 PM)scott81425 Wrote: what're you looking at? have you talked to robbie? i've never ordered from them, but no someone who has, and he had a good experience with them. he actually said they took really good care of him.

I dont order much on line to be honest. 80% of my sticks have come from local B&Ms. (and Duke Big Grin) I ordered once from Thompson, never again. The other orders have been from Famous, CBID, Holts and Cheap Humidors.
Tex had Casa Magna Colorado and Oscuros at a decent price and showed they would ship them. I know Casa,s are "supposed" to retail only but Im tired of getting raped on singles. Ive got some very nice sticks and Im a Fuente whore, I wont lie, but the Casa,s are my go to sticks.
Not to hurt any feelings, being new here, but who is Robbie?
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Robbie is an active member here and owner of Cordova Cigars.

I have yet to order from him as I too am like you and do most of my business in shops that I can walk into. But from talking to Robbie on here I can say he is a great guy and I really should order from him.

Also have you tried Eric our Admin. He is owner of TBS-Cigars and another great guy who I should order from.
--Mike
there is nothing wrong with supporting your local b and m. nothing at all. but some of us don't have local shops, so we rely on robbie and et and some others. always worth a call in my opinion, especially if you're on the fence about ordering from someplace you've never heard of, to talk to robbie and see what he has to say. i've never even seen those sticks, so i don't know what a good price is on the, but the level of service you get from robbie is unrivaled.