Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me about La Flor Dominicana Limitado III
i have a box... not empty... yet
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(03-05-2013, 09:24 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: i have a box... not empty... yet

Would you be so kind as to contact me when it finds itself empty? If you would be willing to part with it that is.
(03-05-2013, 07:01 PM)Swavey Wrote: Would you be so kind as to contact me when it finds itself empty? If you would be willing to part with it that is.

May I suggest you go to the new member thread and introduce yourself before asking for favors..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I think I have 5 or 6 if you stick around for a while and get to know us.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Does that mean you still have 4 full boxes? Damn.

(03-08-2013, 06:21 PM)tafdom Wrote: I think I have 5 or 6 if you stick around for a while and get to know us.
(03-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 07:01 PM)Swavey Wrote: Would you be so kind as to contact me when it finds itself empty? If you would be willing to part with it that is.

May I suggest you go to the new member thread and introduce yourself before asking for favors..

Good idea!!
(03-08-2013, 06:50 PM)scott81425 Wrote: Does that mean you still have 4 full boxes? Damn.

(03-08-2013, 06:21 PM)tafdom Wrote: I think I have 5 or 6 if you stick around for a while and get to know us.

I had to look because they are in the aging humi I don't ever go in. I do have 5 boxes left. Like I said, I USE to panic when I saw "limited" of a great brand and they only made 1500. I did the same thing with the Pepin lancero collection and a few others. I also saw a 50 ct box of LFD Chisel Puro in the cuban wheel box still wraped in paper. DOH!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(03-08-2013, 07:32 PM)tafdom Wrote:
(03-08-2013, 06:50 PM)scott81425 Wrote: Does that mean you still have 4 full boxes? Damn.

I had to look because they are in the aging humi I don't ever go in. I do have 5 boxes left. Like I said, I USE to panic when I saw "limited" of a great brand and they only made 1500. I did the same thing with the Pepin lancero collection and a few others. I also saw a 50 ct box of LFD Chisel Puro in the cuban wheel box still wraped in paper. DOH!!

One day I'm going to have to come check out your stash hahaha. I don't smoke much LFD (can't get it) but I am guilty of the same thing. I have at least a box of all the releases of V maduro's that I haven't even smoked one out of. Not sure what I'm waiting for, but one day I'm sure I'll figure it out.
I know what ya mean Scott. I'm guessing there are many of us in the same boat. But I haven't bought cigars on 3 years and they are dwindling and that's a a good thing I guess.

I have one Limitado III left in my humidor and have to say that I LOVED the III. I am very biased on the topic be size as I've said before... I tend to be an LFD whore! Lol
I am a little jealous that some of you have had the chance to try the II and I. The furthest back I have been able to get is a III. And I'm saving my last one until I can find more. [Image: ybyrere2.jpg]