Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taxes
lz6 Wrote:Done yesterday with turbo tax.............bastards at the state along with federales walked with $19k :X  [censored] .
We always put it off if we think we're going to have to write a check.  We try to pace it pretty evenly so we won't owe anything.  Still, we end up paying the equivalent of a car every year - a much nicer one than I can afford to drive.  Sad
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Keith Wrote:My personnel tax appointment in three weeks. What a nightmare getting everything together for the accountant usually takes 5-6 hour of paperwork. Every year I say next year I'm going to get more organized.
quicken my friend quicken.
Yeah it would help still have tons of receipts for some of the income property I've been working on.
Will probably dropping mine off this week... now what kind of debauchery can I get for my refund? Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'm eagerly awaiting this year's tax refund to pay the bills for the exploded car, three root canals, one tooth bonding, one cap, glasses, contacts, eye doctor, couple hundred dollars of kids medication and various doctor bills.  i might start doing drugs if i could afford them.     
 I think this is a good candidate for ..."I BLAME ROB"...Big Grin
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.