Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje black
Appearance:  dark brown wrapper with a closed foot and pigtail cap.

Construction: firm roll with no soft spots and slight viens.

Burn and Draw: spot on, no problems here,dark grey ash slightly flaky,smoked to the nubb.

Taste: Very full flavor and body with an initial blast of black pepper and leather,this small vitola demands to be smoked slow almost like sipping on it,you can't rush this one.The pepper and spice stay strong throughout the cigar,also noticed a dark earthyness.You all know I like them strong and this fits the bill perfectly. I spent 2 hours with this spice bomb from hades!!!!! Cool

Recommend: for the seasoned smoker who likes full bodied cigars,not to be smoked on an empty stomach. Highly recommended.

[Image: jrherf2008008.jpg]

[Image: jrherf2008011.jpg]

Nice review Don. You got me fighting the urge to break open my Jar now.
fishhound Wrote:Nice review Don. You got me fighting the urge to break open my Jar now.

Bob,have a couple now to try then lay the rest down for a nap untill the holiday season. But that's just me,you have a jar of em' I don't. Big GrinBig Grin
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Nice review Don. You got me fighting the urge to break open my Jar now.

Bob,have a couple now to try then lay the rest down for a nap untill the holiday season. But that's just me,you have a jar of em' I don't. Big GrinBig Grin
Can't. I will ruin my plans for that jar. My intention is to share them with my friends at a Long Island herf sometime in the future. Cool
fishhound Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:

Can't. I will ruin my plans for that jar. My intention is to share them with my friends at a Long Island herf sometime in the future. Cool

Note to self..."Make plans for another LI herf"  [winner]
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:

Ditto!  Lifes too short to fly to L.I. to smoke crappy cigars!  Big Grin

US_Tank Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:

Ditto!  Lifes too short to fly to L.I. to smoke crappy cigars!  Big Grin

Crappy cigars? Big GrinBig Grin   my friend who made the collage for Rob said that was the most expensive (cigar lables) one he has made yet. I told him these guys dont mess round, I said heck,one guy sent a box of 10 year old forbidden fruit because he couldn't make it. He was like.... holy moly you guy's ARE crazy cigar freaks!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

PS. I added that last part. Big GrinBig Grin
L.I. had top notch sticks for sure.  What a great day!  I shall never forget it!
US_Tank Wrote:L.I. had top notch sticks for sure.  What a great day!  I shall never forget it!
Ditto on that..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:L.I. had top notch sticks for sure.  What a great day!  I shall never forget it!
Ditto on that..
The sticks were good alright...but it's not the cigars that make it great...it's the people!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles