Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Regios
Picked up a box of Regios a while back and was taken back at how dark the wrappers are on these.  The box code was FEB 07.  In the picture below the Noella Reserva Oscuro is on the right next to these dark Regios.

[Image: b_180332.jpg]

Anyway, a nice suprise when opening this cab. Big Grin
this is a a moki moment.

he may know the skinny on why the regios seem darker.... unless all the new tat's are darker (newer crop all around).
Those do look dark, how do they taste. Are they the limited Noellas that I heard all the talk about? Have you tried the Petite Tatuaje? A powerful little smoke.
Keith Wrote:Those do look dark, how do they taste. Are they the limited Noellas that I heard all the talk about? Have you tried the Petite Tatuaje? A powerful little smoke.
Yes that is the  Noella Reserva (oscuro) that was limited to a few hundred boxes on the right.  I haven't tried one yet!  They smell great.

Have not tried the Petite Tatuaje.  Will definately pick some up next time I hit the B & M.
Interesting.  My 01/07 Noelles are about as dark as your Noelle, although I'm pretty sure they're not the oscuros.  Color alone shouldn't affect flavor much, if at all.  I've tried most of the Tatuaje line at this point.  I think I'm going to get a box of the Reserve SW's, which are just incredible cigars.  The Cazadores are great, too.
wingo Wrote:
Keith Wrote:Those do look dark, how do they taste. Are they the limited Noellas that I heard all the talk about? Have you tried the Petite Tatuaje? A powerful little smoke.
Yes that is the  Noella Reserva (oscuro) that was limited to a few hundred boxes on the right.  I haven't tried one yet!  They smell great.

Have not tried the Petite Tatuaje.  Will definately pick some up next time I hit the B & M.
My local B&M has two or three boxes of them, when I asked if he was goint to put them out he said he would like to let them age for a while. I said you bastard then why did you show them to me, he thought that was funny. I'll wait till the owners not in and let the new girl ring them up for me and see how funny he thinks that is. Wink
bartok Wrote:Interesting.  My 01/07 Noelles are about as dark as your Noelle, although I'm pretty sure they're not the oscuros.  Color alone shouldn't affect flavor much, if at all.  I've tried most of the Tatuaje line at this point.  I think I'm going to get a box of the Reserve SW's, which are just incredible cigars.  The Cazadores are great, too.
The Noella Reserva uses a different wrapper leaf than the regular Noella.  It's the ligero wrapper that they use on the Cojonus rather than the viso wrapper that is used on the rest of the line.

I haven't tried the SW's.  They are on my want to try list along with the J21, cazadores, and especials.