Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tatuaje Federal 90th Rosado Redux, Foil Bundle
Anyone know anything about these? How do they compare to the OR? May be pulling the strings on a trade and wanted to know if this would be worth trading for since I love the OR. Just looking for your opinion. Thanks!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(01-20-2014, 06:11 PM)Guarantee Wrote: Anyone know anything about these? How do they compare to the OR? May be pulling the strings on a trade and wanted to know if this would be worth trading for since I love the OR. Just looking for your opinion. Thanks!!!

Now researching...

Edit: done researching...these were the OR or reservas? I still have a few of each. They are great if you can get them. I do not have the Hassel banded ones...yet.
Thanks Mike, I am offering him a trade now for those. Hopefully they will be posted in the "thread that must not be named" soon. Trying to stay away from it so I wont even mention it.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
If they are Rosado the would have been the regular not the reservas. Which IMHO was the better of the two.
--Mike

These are the ones I traded for, released Dec 2012

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226...UX_001.jpg

Ryan